Soon we will be making our own Christmas decorations including a Christmas Tree, baubles, paper chains, cards, decorations for the tree etc. To do this we will be using recycled products. Please send in any old clothing that we can cut up, material that you are no longer using, spare buttons, cardboard packaging, shoe boxes, cereal boxes, ribbon, old birthday cards or Christmas card, anything that you think would be useful for creating our own decorations.
- Maths is back to full schedule.
- Recorder lessons begin again please make sure you child brings in their recorder.
Getting to know 2P Students.
Below are messages students have typed.
- I love when my Dad spins me around. (Marco)
- I love when marco went to my house. (Shaun)
- I like Appelse. (Amelia)
- I like to play Do gams And watch teve (Tess S)
- I like dolfings and housis. I like evry one and evry thing. I oso love you. (Annabelle)
- I love cande becos is swet I hav los ov frens (Ashley)
- I like my teachers , how about you? I love my mum , because she is kind, How about you? (Stephanie)
- I like my little bear. My best friend is called Summer and Gina I think they are because Iam writing about them! (Yawen)
- I like makrony. I love mango. I rily rily rily like dacin. (Kayla)
- I like Kayla. I love zoelle. I like shabaeare (strawberry). (Sofia)
- I like Leo I love my dad I love my mum and my litall bruther.(Luke)
- I ilke Apple . I love Ava. I love shabaeare (strawberry). (Arabella)
- I like bananas. I like luck (Luke). I lave playng sokr. (Leo)
- I like toys I love Singapore I love dogs (Zoelle)
- I love Austraila I love playng wii I love dogs (Tess H!)
- I like Lego. I like Vedio games. I like toys. (Kobe!!!!! )
- I like Video games I love America I love toys (Alex)