The children played a shape game today and they really enjoyed it. Here is how to play:
- Gather shapes together- cube, cuboid, cone, sphere, cylinder, triangular based pyramid, square based pyramid and a triangular prism.
- Place the shapes in a line.
- Give your child five lives to guess which shape you are thinking of.
- Your child should ask questions to alleviate the rest of the shapes.
- For every wrong question they lose one life.
- If they get the shape before running out of lives, they get a point.
- If they run out of lives then you get a point.
- Take turns being the quizzer.